CPS Group CPAs, PA has a long history of building lasting relationships with clients. We work hard to earn their trust and confidence and consider many of them to be good friends and part of our “family.” Many of our client relationships have lasted more than thirty years, and we have often worked with multiple generations of family members and organizational leaders.
Due to our continuous growth, we are seeking a detail-oriented Tax Preparer. We are looking for a full-time professional who possesses passion for knowledge and professional development.
Essential Tax Functions
- Provide excellent service to clients in various industries.
- Obtain an understanding of the work to be performed and the purpose of the work.
- Perform the detail work of tax returns, or other tax related services for clients.
- Identify and document tax planning or other matters.
- Assist in the preparation of tax returns.
- Assist in researching IRS correspondence issues.
- Special projects, as needed.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field, required
- Relevant work experience (e.g., internship, summer job), preferred
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written), clearly articulating ideas, opinions, and information.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage deadlines and expectations efficiently.
- Goal oriented.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Proficient with Microsoft (MS) Windows and Office products.
- Strong computer skills, ProSystemfx Tax experience a plus.
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel to client sites.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Benefit highlights include health, dental, vision, and long-term disability insurance, escalating paid vacation, paid sick time, paid holidays, employer-paid life insurance, 50% 401K match, employer-paid CPE, and team goal bonus.
- CPS has a passion for community involvement and provides opportunities to assist, donate, volunteer, and attend community functions.
For additional information about this position or our firm, please contact Stephanie Kimbrough at firstname.lastname@example.org.