Vacuum Equipment Operator is responsible for driving, operating and maintaining all
equipment associated with the vacuum division. Supervises, directs and assists the field
technicians in the performance of their duties and responsibilities. A Vacuum Operator
promotes the company’s business by performing work assignments in a safe and
professional manner. Must maintain minimum requirements during employment.
Orange Industrial operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
• Capable of lifting 50 + pounds
• Shift 18 speed transmission
• Pass drug test
• Reliable transportation
• Communication (cell / landline)
• Flexible with working nights, weekends and possible overtime
• Able to work outdoors in physically demanding conditions
• Valid State of Florida CDL’ class A or B licenses required
Complete an application at the in person or www.oisjobs.com